For the sake of our environment
We want to keep our environmental footprint small. For this reason, we have been using environment-friendly products for decades. Modern, ecological heating systems contain underfloor heating pipes and geothermal systems developed by us to the highest standards of quality and sustainability.
This saves tens of thousands of tonnes of CO2 per year
- Our own photovoltaic installations have an output of up to 1.4 MW.
- The waste heat from our production process is used to heat our building.
- We rely on the latest system technologies with maximum energy efficiency and energy savings, thus conserving valuable resources.
Thousands of tonnes of material are recycled annually
- Thanks to the in-house recycling of our own production waste, we can minimise the purchase of new raw materials.
- We use recycled materials from qualified raw material suppliers.
- We use closed water cycles to reduce the consumption of our drinking water
Environmental management certification at Gerodur
Certificate ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 & ISO 45001
- We cultivate a careful use of our resources and thereby make an important contribution to sustainability
- Certification according to DIN EN ISO 14001